If you are involved in the manufacturing, marketing or development of commercial pet foods, then you need to be here.
If you’re new to the industry, this is a chance for you to learn where opportunities exist and understand where the risks are.
If you’ve been around for a while, this is an opportunity for you to gain more information to support and justify your processes.
Even if you’re upper-level management, KibbleCon has something for you. From navigating final product validation to building a methods portfolio to support your business, KibbleCon has the expertise and connections you need.
Pet lovers, including:
- Pet food industry thought leaders.
- Risk mitigation specialists.
- Market analysts.
- Leading equipment, service and ingredient suppliers.
- Researchers and graduate students.
Attendees will be provided an access link to KibbleCon content after the event.
Travel & Accommodation Questions
- For attendees staying at the Bluemont Hotel, parking is located north of the hotel. The two-level garage can be accessed from North Manhattan Avenue on the west side of the building.
- Free parking is available in the Aggieville Parking Garage located at 1318 W. Laramie St. — just three blocks south of the event venue.
- Additional parking can be found on designated side streets.
- Free, public parking is also available at City Park (10-15 minute walk).
Refer to the travel and accommodations page to learn more about the transportation and housing options available in Manhattan.
Regular registration is open until October 17, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. CST, but the registration price will increase to $400.00 on October 12, 2022, at 12:00 a.m. CST. Late registration will be open to the start of the event.
Attendees can register online. The online registration form accepts credit card (American Express, Discover and Diners, Mastercard and Visa) or ACH debit payments. Once you submit your registration online, you will receive an email confirming that we have received it.
Questions regarding registration should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admittance to all of the activities outlined on the itinerary — including noted meals and refreshments.
The following meals and refreshments are included in the registration cost: appetizers at the reception on October 19; breakfast, lunch, snacks, and appetizers at the evening reception on October 20; and breakfast on October 21. Please note any allergies or dietary restrictions on your registration.
- Registrants may cancel any time before 11:59 p.m. CST on October 7, 2022, and receive a full refund minus a $25.00 processing fee.
- Confirmed registrants who do not participate or who cancel after 11:59 p.m. CST on October 7, 2022, will forfeit their full registration fee. Registrations received after this date will not be eligible for refunds.
- If you need to cancel due to special circumstances — including those related to COVID-19 — please email email@example.com with your request. Note that requests will be reviewed within 14 business days.
- Substitutions for registrants can be made at any time.
- In the event KibbleCon is cancelled, registration fees will be refunded in full.
- Cancelling your KibbleCon registration does not automatically cancel your travel and/or housing reservations, if applicable.
Health & Safety Questions
Kansas State University is monitoring the ongoing pandemic facts and taking appropriate precautions for hosting a safe event. We will be releasing guidelines for attendees before the event and will distribute to all participants with time to prepare for attending.